450 grams of carrots, peeled and sliced diagonally
30 ml olive oil
30 ml honey
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, honey, minced garlic, thyme leaves, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the sliced carrots in this mixture until they are evenly coated.
- Spread the carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the carrots are tender and slightly caramelized, tossing halfway through for even cooking.
- Once done, remove from the oven and garnish with a little extra thyme if desired before serving.
Enjoy these honey-roasted carrots as a colourful, flavourful addition to your Christmas spread!