Camberwell Fresh Food Market
The Camberwell Fresh Food Market is open for business as usual Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7am with many of our stall holders offering click and collect, delivery and contactless payments.
Please note that many of these stalls do operate online businesses, so please check out their individual trader pages for more details and support them during this difficult time.
The Market is taking additional cleaning precautions to ensure that it remains a safe environment for customers to visit. In line with Government guidelines for stopping the spread of infectious diseases, we ask all customers to observe good hygiene practices at all times. Wash your hands with soap regularly, avoid personal contact with other non-family members, avoid touching your face and utilise hand sanitisation products where available.
The health and well being of our community is important to us and we are taking measures to ensure Camberwell Fresh Food Market is a safe place to shop.
To help prevent the spread of viruses, everyone must practise good hygiene and exercise social distancing to protect against infection and prevent the virus spreading.
- Sanitizers are available at all entrances, bathrooms as well as at the point of sale for each tenant
- Bio Hazmat cleaning occurs once a week
- Cleaning scope has been increased to exceed government recommendations
- Decals have been put in place to advise and encourage social distancing
- Security is engaged when there is risk of market attendance exceeding the ‘above 4sqm rule’
Further to this, retailers within the market are now offering:
- Order and collect shopping solutions
- Delivery solutions
- 15 minute order and collect parking on Riversdale Road
We are constantly monitoring Government advice and will provide updates to the our beloved community as soon as new information comes to hand. Customers should continue to check the Centre’s website for updates.
We will get through this together.