Camberwell Fresh Food Market
The Camberwell Fresh Food Market is open for business as usual Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7am with many of our stall holders offering click and collect, delivery and contactless payments.
As always, the safety of our customers, traders and workers is our number one priority and we will continue to manage this through various measures such as limiting the amount of customers in the deli aisle during busy periods, capacity limits in individual stalls and onsite physical distancing signage.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation with our modifications at this time and please remember that our traders, staff, cleaners and security are working hard to provide the best and safest shopping experience for you. Thank you for continuing to support small business.
What you can do to assist:
- Plan ahead and write a shopping list to reduce dwell time at the Market
- Consider when you shop. Our quietest days are Tuesday and Thursday. If you can only shop on a weekend, consider coming early in the morning or later in the afternoon to avoid the busier lunchtime period.
- If you are unwell or awaiting COVID-19 test results, stay at home
- Shop alone
- Wear a face covering at all times
- Please practice personal hygiene and utilise the complimentary hand sanitiser available
- Please only touch products you are going to purchase
- Please pack your own reusable bags where possible
- Please be patient and respect Market staff, stallholders, cleaning staff and security at all times. They are doing their best to provide the safest environment possible for those wanting to do their shopping at the Market.
- Please practice physical distancing by staying at least 1.5m from others
- Consider utilising our Order & Collect or opting for home delivery from our various stall holders offering this service – see store directory for details
We will get through this together.