Prep Time: 13 mins.
Cook Time: 13 mins.
Total Time: 26 mins.
Serves: 4 people
Skill Level: Easy
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Cups (120 grams) leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup (134 grams) baby carrots, thinly sliced
- 3 Cups unsalted chicken stock
- 1/2 Tsp coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper
- 1 Lb. baby or new potatoes, quartered
- 1 Cup frozen green peas
- 1 Lb. cod fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces or a mixture of seafood
- 1 Cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup fresh chives, chopped
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add leeks and carrots; sauté until leeks start to brown, 4–5 minutes.
- Add stock, salt, pepper, and potatoes; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook until potatoes are almost tender about 10 minutes.
- Add peas and cod; cover and cook until fish is done, 4–5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk and flour.
- Gradually whisk milk mixture into soup; cook, uncovered, until thickened, about 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with chives.
Kingfisher or Camberwell Seafood:
- Cod fillet or a mixture of seafood
Nick & Sue’s Deli or Camberwell Market Deli:
- Olive oil
- Unsalted chicken stock
- 2% reduced-fat milk
Camberwell Fruit & Vege:
- Baby carrots
- Baby or new potatoes
- Fresh chives
- Coarse kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Frozen green peas
- All-purpose flour