Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: –
Total Time: 15 mins.
Serves: 2 people
Skill Level: Easy
- 10 Gem lettuce leaves
- 1/3 Cup (100g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tsp. capers, rinsed, drained, chopped
- 2 Tsp. chopped chives
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into matchsticks
- 10 Cooked prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- Juice and finely grated zest of 1/2 a lime
- 1/2 Tsp. smoked paprika (pimenton)
Arrange lettuce on a platter.
Place the mayonnaise, parsley, capers, and chives in a bowl and stir to combine. Season.
Dollop into lettuce and top with apple and prawns.
Drizzle over the lime juice and sprinkle with zest and paprika to serve.
Kingfisher or Camberwell Market Seafoods:
Nick & Sue’s Deli or Camberwell Market Deli:
- Whole-egg mayonnaise
Camberwell Fruit & Vege:
- Gem lettuce
- Granny Smith apple
- Flat-leaf parsley
- Smoked paprika (pimenton)