Prep Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Serves: 8 people
Skill Level: Easy
- 375g store-bought ready-rolled puff pastry
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup (250ml) single (pouring) cream
- ⅓ cup (100g) store-bought caramelised onion relish
- 150G triple cream brie, cut into chunks
- 8 oregano sprigs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut pastry into 8 x 10cm rounds using a cookie cutter and press into greased non-stick muffin tins.
- Place egg yolks and cream into a small bowl and whisk to combine. Spoon onion relish into the pastry bases and pour over the egg mixture. Top evenly with a piece of brie and an oregano sprig.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve warm.
Nick & Sue’s Deli or Camberwell Market Deli:
- triple cream brie
- puff pastry
Camberwell Fruit & Veggie:
- oregano sprig