Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: None
Total Time: 15 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
- 4 slices (3/4 inch thick) sourdough bread
- 1 clove garlic halved lengthwise
- 3 radishes grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 100g Tom Cooper’s famous smoked salmon
- Set the oven to 200°C and toast bread until lightly browned.
- While your bread is toasting, pit & peel avocados and place into a bowl. Using the back of a spoon, mash the avocado into desired consistency. We recommend smooth with a few chunks. Once mashed, stir in the lemon juice, 1 tbsp of the dill & the pepper & salt.
- Take the bread out of the oven and rub 1 side of each slice with the raw cut edge of a garlic clove; Once done, discard the garlic. Spread the avocado mixture onto the garlic side of the toast, then sprinkle chili flakes over it.
- In a small bowl, stir radishes with lemon juice. Top the avocado toast with Tom Coopers salmon while the radishes and lemon juice stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the radish has marinated, drain and top the toast and salmon with the pickled radish and remaining dill. Serve, then enjoy!
Nick and Sue’s Gourmet Deli
- Sourdough bread
- Smoked salmon
Camberwell Market Fruit & Veg
- Lemons (for juicing)
- Fresh dill
- Chili flakes
- Kosher Salt