Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 – 40 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
Skill Level: Easy
- 2 pork tenderloins, 500g each
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp oil (vegetable, canola, or olive oil)
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tsp tarragon, finely chopped
- 2 tsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 – 2 tbsp water, as needed
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Season the tenderloins with salt and pepper. In a large oven-proof pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sear the pork all over for 5 minutes, or until golden.
- Transfer the skillet with the pork in it to the oven and bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until an instant read thermometer reads 65°C. This will cook the meat to medium with a blush of pink, the perfect juiciness for pork. If you prefer no pink, cook for an extra 3 minutes or until temperature 68°C. Remove pork from skillet and transfer to a resting rack over a tray for 5 minutes.
- Return the same skillet to the stove over medium heat and add the cream and both the mustards. Mix well, scraping the bottom of the pan to dissolve any golden bits stuck to the base of the pan into the sauce. Once the sauce is hot but not simmering, stir in the salt, pepper, tarragon and parsley. If the sauce seems too thick, add some water to thin it as needed. You don’t need to simmer or cook the sauce, once all ingredients re combined it’s done.
- Slice the tenderloin and arrange with your vegetables of choice. Drizzle the creamy mustard sauce over the pork, serve and enjoy!
- Pork tenderloins
Camberwell Market Fruit & Veg
Nick & Sue’s Gourmet Deli or Camberwell Market Deli
- Dijon mustard
- Whole grain mustard
- Oil (vegetable, canola, or olive oil)
- Thickened cream